Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dinner, Pooh, and a Serious Shoe Fetish

What an interesting night it has been.  We met Al and Camille in Lincoln tonight for dinner so she could give me a second memory quilt top to quilt for Dillon and Drake.  While we were eating, Mila was grunting up a storm!  We're talking, face turing bright red she was grunting soooo hard!  I didn't think too much of it because she has had several hard poopies lately.  (yeah, I know...just what you want to hear about...poop!)  We stopped to pick up some prunes to help her out a little and she was fine all the way home.  Once we got home I took her to her room to change her diaper and OUCH!!!!  The poor thing had a poopy STUCK!  I wasn't really sure what to do so I had her nurse for a little bit to help her relax and hopefully get it out!  At this point she was really in pain and crying.  Nursing didn't help so I had Jeremy call the pediatrician.  Once he got on the phone the crying stopped, I checked her diaper, and success....poop that even a grown man could be proud of!  Now all I need to do is discover what is clogging her up so bad!

Once I put Mila to bed and went into our room to wash my face and put on my PJs I found this....



Those of you who frequent our house know that your shoes will disappear so he can "cuddle" with them but come on....this is a worse shoe fetish than a woman!  I found both our slippers, one of my shoes and one of Jeremy's shoes!  I guess there are worse things he could be bringing to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky-
    When Miss Adelyn had pooping issues I tried tummy massages. First lay your hand on her belly for a minute or use a heating pad. The warmth helps the muscles relax. Then rub your finger tips in a circular motion in a clockwise motion on her belly. Oh the joys of poop!

    ReplyDelete