Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just for you sis!

So this is the easiest way to share pics of projects with my sister. Here's is my latest project that I just finished up...growth charts for a very dear friend's twins who just turned a year old. Hopefully she doesn't see this before they arrive at her house in NC!


3 comments:

  1. Those are beatiful! Do you take orders? :) I need a growth chart for Miss Adelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you were so talented. Those are really neat! And do you take orders????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are too funny! No orders, that makes it a job and that's no fun...but I do presents. ;p Just drop me a note the colors, theme (tree, castle, flowers, giraffe, etc) and name spellings and I will put one together for ya! They really take no time at all...now that I know all the measurements, I can put one together during an afternoon nap time!

    ReplyDelete