Friday, April 20, 2012

Miles is FOUR Months!

Miles turned four months on the 6th.  He had his check-up on the 11th and his stats are below:

Height - 24.5 in  25%
Weight - 13 lbs 14 oz  25%
Head - 16.75 in   75%

Our big milestone for the month...Miles is rolling over!!  I was a little shocked the first time I saw him do it because I had in my head that it was too soon.  It's all happening so much faster the second time around!  He can also be seen with his hands in his mouth constantly!  The teething is in full swing and I will not be surprised if he has a tooth or two by next month.  Miles is still such a happy little boy!!  I'm so in love with all his smiles and giggles, he really melts our heart!  He is also really becoming aware of Mila.  He enjoys listening to her play and whenever she is around he is watching her every move!  It's so sweet to see how enamoured he is already!  On this flip side I also love to see Mila play with him on the floor and chat with him when he gets upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment